Gateway unveils version 1.0 of its We Belong app.
Gateway celebrates 40 years of supporting families with a 40th Anniversary Gala at the Fantasyland Hotel Ballroom.
- Workshops Gateway offers: Visioning and Valued Roles; Abuse Prevention and Response; More Than Just a Job; Staff: From Good to Great; Transition Planning for Adulthood, a four-part series; and a series on Understanding Loneliness
- Gateway continues to host Families Forward peer-to-peer mentorship groups, along with a support broker learning community and a Family Managed Services Staff […]
Gateway is invited to present at the 2014 TASH Conference – a place for innovators in the disability field to connect and share ideas. Four Gateway staff members travel to Washington D.C. to present to a global audience on: transition planning, our support broker model for Family Managed Services and our wholistic approach to inclusive […]
Gateway honours International Day of Persons with Disabilities with a flash mob and the launch of its #BeautyNotFlaws social media campaign.
Gateway presents on inclusive employment at the Alberta government’s Innovations at Work symposium.
- Gateway hosts its first cash mob in support of an inclusive employer: Planet Organic Edmonton South. The retailer makes more than $5,000 from cash mobbers alone during the two-hour mob
- Gateway cash mobbers spend more than $6,000 at Target’s St. Albert store during Gateway’s second inclusive employment cash mob June 22, 2014
- Gateway hosts its first cash […]
Gateway starts to receive Family Support for Children with Disabilities funding to provide services above and beyond transition planning for families of young children.
Gateway receives the Persons with Developmental Disabilities Edmonton award for Community Leadership.