Please note the workshop times:
6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 3rd
9:00 – 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 4th
There will be a 1/2 hr lunch break (lunch not included).
Registrants must be present for both dates and times.
Please visit the Gateway Association website for more information.These workshops, for FMS Administrators, are our three workshops combined!
- Get Connected: Planning for Community Roles
- Abuse Prevention & Response Protocol
- You are Hired! Finding the Right Staff
The focus on this weekend blitz are on the following:
- We focus on valued roles for people who live with disability and how FMS Administrators and staff can help the people they support to develop a vision for the future.
- For FMS Administrators and staff, explores what can be done to reduce the risk of abuse and how to handle situations of suspected abuse.
- For Funds Administrators only, looks at staffing as a tool to help achieve your goals while meeting the needs of your family. Topics covered include recruitment, management and retention of staff.
The weekend blitz is free, so no printed ticket is required. If you need further information, please contact Gateway at 780-454-0701.
Date And Time
Fri, 3 Apr 2020, 6:00 PM –
Sat, 4 Apr 2020, 3:00 PM MDT