Filter between our FRC, ERC and LRC workshops by clicking on the links below.
ERC Workshops: Employment Resource Centre workshops & information sessions
FRC Workshops: Family Resource Centre workshops & information sessions
DIH Workshops: Digital Literacy programs and workshops
Community Events: Current events and partnerships with Gateway Association
- This event has passed.
Mental Health Awareness Day- With CMHA (Calgary)
March 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Gateway Association invites all Employment Program participants to join this in-person mental health awareness session. This event will be facilitated by Canadian Mental Health Association.
The session intends to cover the following topics:
- Understanding stress and how it affects body and mind
- Identifying personal stress triggers
- Ways to cope with stress in a healthy way
- Misconceptions surrounding mental health and mental illnesses
- Warning signs for mental health concerns
- Resources available for help
Light refreshments will be provided.
We are thankful for our partners at ATB to lend us their beautiful workshop space!
For any accommodation requirements, questions and to register, please reach out to us at [email protected]